what we are all about...

Sunday, July 10, 2011

And So It Begins

Today started out with a bike ride
a snake in the pool
really yummy breakfast 
and feeding my dad french toast....


I cant wait till he can move his arms and hands a little better. don't get me wrong I absolutely love serving in any way I can and helping my mom out with the little things. Plus my dad has the MOST positive mood possible considering his situation. I love coming home, there is no place like the mountains. However, being away from his injury makes it easy to forget how serious it really is and how my families lives are changing. Forever.


Today ended with a sun burn [im thinking finally its summer]
a bunny rescue out of the pool
delicious home made nachos
and tucking my dad in :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love my sweet, adorable fiance! She makes me smile in ways I didn't think were possible. Words will never be able to express the gratitude that I feel, for the light and laughter that she breathes into my life every day. I live such a blessed life! ... I love you, Michelle!

Munro Murdock said...

Great 1st blog post. I'm looking forward to those to come and it will be great to see you two soon.