what we are all about...

Monday, October 10, 2011

CPR

I am very familiar with CPR. Having been a Lifeguard for 6 years and an energetic swim instructor one summer you could say I have taken the course a time or two. Bentley and I are going to a class to be re-certified tonight and for some strange reason I am a little apprehensive! I know, I know all my Lifeguard buddies are laughing, thinking girl why are YOU nervous? If I only knew!!!
We are both embarking upon the teaching field and CPR is not only a valuable skill, it is a required one. 
Well here goes nothing, off to class with my handsome husband wish me (us?) luck!

*Side Note* When I walked into the apartment our stew smelled SO GOOD! Stews are so easy, I LOVE 101 things to do with a slow cooker you just cant go wrong!

No comments: