what we are all about...

Saturday, March 02, 2013

Ambassador- the first 3 days

Well it literally feels like life for us has changed over night!
In the best kind of way :) 

Bentley has been busier than I have ever seen him before, and it has only been 3 days since announcement of his Ambassadorship. I thought that was impossible for Bentley, he always has projects going on and he works so hard. He has been going 100 miles per hour from celebratory dinners, organizing hundreds of new business cards he has received, local News interviews, radio interviews, telephone calls, Full Sail, running 5k's with me, putting together some of his ideas for the new job and being an excellent husband of course. 

It is sort of funny how hard we have tried to make other things work out in the past and it just didn't come together. "The timing just wasn't right", I would always say. I used to wonder if I actually believed that... or if it was just a comfort thing. 
But now he was asked to open for a local band at Slo Brew and got a call to work with the youth through the School District doing music workshops (or something along those lines) 
We were trying so hard, we got a little discouraged at times. 
And now they are just falling into place. 
(fingers still crossed, prayers still loaded)
All in Gods time. Right?
I only wish I could remember that during my most impatient moments. It's times like these that remind me whose plan really is governing everything and teach me to have a little more faith.




My favorite part about his job is the free tickets to local events!
The first one I am really looking forward to is the Film Festival. It starts this wednesday and goes until Sunday the 10th.
Opening Night Gala, red carpet evenings, movies, and fancy soirées here we come  :)
If you are curious about the SLO Film Festival 2013 click HERE 


Stay tuned for more SLO living :)







That DELICIOUS chocolate cinnamon cake brought to you by The Madonna Inn Bakery 

1 comment:

Munro Murdock said...

So awesome! We are excited for this new chapter in your life. The networking alone will open so many doors of opportunity and I'm sure many new friends will be made in the coming year. Enjoy the ride!