what we are all about...

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Azure Silas

The little things, 
and the little moments I don't want to forget....

Azure love sleeping tummy to tummy with me, nuzzled right in under my chest.
He reaches for my face in the dark and holds onto my cheeks
When its diaper time Azure can't stand it
Sunbathing is almost his #1 thing to do, second to nursing
Baby boy loves bentleys wraps WAY more than moms
He also loves driving, thank heavens.
If there is movement he is happy. Our morning dance routine has become a favorite for us both
He could spend all day in the bjorn carrier with dad if it weren't for hunger
His biggest diaper marathon consisted of 4 diaper changes within 20 minutes... blowout after blowout after... it was hilarious after the third one
Azure lost his umbilical chord on his 12th day of life
He grunts like he is always taking a poop
Water soothes him right to sleep, he could be hanging upside down and still fall asleep if being sponged with warm water.
His legs are so incredibly strong!
When he sleeps in the bassinet or the bed he HAS TO have his arms up above his head like he is lounging on the beach- he is my boy :) 
Better not disrupt him while nursing or he will give you the stink eye! 







Azure you are my sweet little angel, and I love you more than words can describe. 
You gave me the one thing I have wanted most in my life- to be a mom. You are gentle and observant and hardly ever cry.  I have been told you are an 'easy' new born. For that I am eternally grateful. Because there is so much to learn being a new mom and any time I even think you are in any discomfort I kinda freak out. But I am getting better at this everyday, your pa is teaching me so much. We are both so blessed to have Bentley in our life. 
Azure my darling, you are our best adventure yet!
i love you i love you i love





No comments: