what we are all about...

Wednesday, April 09, 2014

I love conference weekends. I am a Latter Day Saint if you didn't already know, and twice a year there is a conference held in Salt Lake City where we get to hear the prophet.
April conference reminds me of when I met most of Bentleys' family. It was also the first time I ever  went to conference. He has 7 brothers and 1 sister it was a crazy fun weekend, one could hardly forget the chaos! I couldn't help but reminisce this year as I sat on the couch with my boys, my boys hmmmm feels so good to say that. Just 3 years ago I was getting to know this  wonderful family and now here I am, with my first child- a wife, a mother, an aunt of 31 nieces and nephews. I am part of something far better than I had ever imagined. 
God always out does my wildest dreams
I am so grateful for that.



We snuggled, ate pancakes, jumped in the freezing cold the pool (I watched from a safe splash free distance),  soaked in the messages from those who gave talks. 
I especially loved the one that said
"in His plan there are no true endingsonly everlasting beginnings"
Isn't that the truth!



these photos are just because I am so in love...





No comments: