what we are all about...

Wednesday, October 05, 2011

2 months later....

I am really trying to get this thing going but time and tight schedules are working against me!


Excuses aside, here is what is going down on our side of the fence.
Bentley has been booking music gigs around town keeping weekends fun and busy! He also recorded two more songs we will have up very soon! They are two of my favorites.
He started as a teachers aid for a special needs class. They love him of course, who wouldn't! No bias here, truly. He is bilingual, experienced, musically talented and able to incorporate that in the classroom everyday which has proven to help the kiddos calm down, focus, have fun at school! Huh, school fun, who woulda thought. I am very proud of him:)

here he is at The Moro Bay Harbor fest.


LOVIN' my classes, the program at Cuesta is unbelievable for Early Childhood Ed. I hope to work with that preschool some day real soon. The staff and teachers are so inspirational and wholesome.


My dad is doing well, as is my mum and water polo stud brother. (for more info on my dad feel free to email me or ask via facebook I would be happy to answer any questions!)


Married life rocks! And for those who have asked or have wanted to ask but didn't, NO we will not be having babies until after my Masters degree! Hahahaha.

No comments: