what we are all about...

Friday, October 07, 2011

If only I lived in Italy. . .

If I had the chance to pack up tomorrow and live in Italy (with Bentley of course) I would jump on it. 
No joke.
I love everything Italian. I wish I had been able to go this summer, but that was entirely me overlooking very important details....  [A story for a much later date, after the sting has passed.]
I love how much they value the deliciousness, of life, family, friends, and style.
My italian professor at LongBeach said 
"The two questions us italians ask our selves every morning is- 
What will I eat today? 
And what will I wear?" 
I adore that philosophy. How will I present/express myself and will I treat my body too.
My professor was always in her finest, she was very fit, but you could tell she enjoyed her carbs. strolling in ten minutes late (everytime) with a half eat biscotti and cafe was her style. She would say that by being late she was also teaching us italian culture.... and humor :)
our italian get-away. As close as it gets in slo anyway! (:

purple pea-coat and flowery skirts




eggplant parmigiana

Avillano Pizza















Farmers Market Fresh


1 comment:

Munro Murdock said...

Great post. I'm sure you will have an amazing visit to Italy in your future.