what we are all about...

Friday, October 14, 2011

TGIF

One of the reason why I know I will love Italy, is because I consider icecream a necessity!!! And from what I have heard the gelato there is delicioso. However, walking into the appartment after a VERY long day, an 8am to 1130 pm kind of day and smelling sweet sauteed straberries and chocolate with almonds, my stress level reduces immediately. Those hours are not new for me, I am used to it. But lets be honest, who can really get used to those kinds of hours! I can not wait till my school and work schedule coincide more desirably. Life will feel more... paced.
 I am so glad Bent likes cooking, and is good at it. We ate icecream till midnight and then got up around 1 am after it froze a little to eat some more.
I was in heaven!
Maybe my schedule is busy, maybe I am over doing it just a little by stretching myself a tad too thin this semester. But I will ALWAYS make time for icecream!
No matter what!

Hope your friday is moving along at a relaxing pace.
TGIF

No comments: