what we are all about...

Friday, May 25, 2012

Vegas! ! !

So the wonderful thing about working in the school district is summer. Oh I do love spring break, and christmas break, and all the holidays in between... But, nothing beats the two nice long months off for SUMMER!!!

Bring on the heat and swimming pools baby I am ready to lay out and soak it up :)
I am such a lizard, I LOVE the heat. Bentley on the other hand is a furnace, and will have to try to stay nice and cool. 
Good luck with that one honey!

We are going because our jobs here in SLO have little to no hours over summer. (summer school is not as serious as it once was) So when Bentleys friend called two days ago in a pickle asking if Bent could manage his pool business full time just for the summer we were delighted! It was an answer to SO many prayers. Not only were we trying to work out a reasonable budget for the summer, my sweet husband has been missing his family SO SO much. I have taken up all the holidays with my family :) and we get to visit often since we are so close to my parents. 
His family is a bit harder to get to for us... but not this summer. 
We will be to staying with family, able to visit those in Southern Utah with ease! 
AND enjoy the family reunion in late July. 

I will REALLY miss girl friends, the beach, LINE DANCING, and R.I.P.P.E.D. work out classes.... 
But they will undoubtedly all be here when we return! 




3 comments:

Munro Murdock said...

Awesome! Sounds like a great opportunity. Now Bent can clean Papa G's pool, too. ha ha.

Enjoy and we'll see you in July.

Bentley and Michelle said...

We are stoked! Working in the school district is great and all, but it leaves summer a little dry, unless you are on salary of course. We would have managed, but this is so much better!
Bent will get a great tan... hahahaha
Cant wait till July! :D

Allison said...

yaaaay! I'm so excited this worked out for you guys. Now we will for sure get to see you at least once this summer!

ps...your blog is so super cute! I love the pics and the things you blog about. You are too cute :)