what we are all about...

Monday, September 10, 2012

365 days of happiness



Our first anniversary  
wait, what?!?
this has been the fastest & funnest year of my life so far-
Thanks Bent
for all that you do
all that you are
all that is
ours



you wash the dishes... all the time :) seriously thank you for that!
rub my feet
take care of A LOT of busy work I don't like to do
go above and beyond to show me your appreciation
tickle my back
play with my hair
bring home flowers for no reason, often :)
you sing me to sleep- LOVE LOVE LOVE that!
remind me to be nice to myself when I am being too self critical...
leave me sweet nothings in the form of love letters and art all over the house


you open my eyes everyday to this reality we call our life, I still feel like is a dream
How did I get so lucky?


typical bentley and michelle right here. 
G. Brothers Smokehouse BBQ to go (they catered for us), fortune cookies, and limonada con soda under the Gazebo at Mitchel Park. 
Our little space in SLO, the one where we held our ring ceremony.

1 comment:

M. Fritze said...

you guys are pure love. thanks for the yummy posts. i love them!