what we are all about...

Monday, September 03, 2012

there really is no better way to start the day

I am all snuggled up on the couch with some hot apple cider vinegar, honey and lemon enjoying this beautiful Labor day monday morning. My husband and I hiked Bishops peak again, this time for sunrise. We prefer the sunrise hike more than the sunset hike. It is just a little more rewarding :) 
AND I don't feel half as lazy for sitting on the couch in jamies at 10 
(which is rather late for me) 
I feel more like I earned it :)


Is this seriously where I live?!

April Dean Instagramming away :)

 tripod pose

Somebody Pinch ME!



Being above the clouds, fog, and everything else for that matter truly feels magical. 
Like being in an airplane as a kid for the first time. 
Bentley and I LOVE this hike, not too long but not a quick one either. Before we started 'officially' dating we hiked this nearly four times a week! 
Don't get me wrong its an awesome trail, but I know we were just crazy about each other and wanted any excuse to spend as much time with one another as possible.


Here we are almost a year later,
No excuses needed...



Happy Monday 
XOXO

1 comment:

M. Fritze said...

i seriously thought that photo was "photoshopped"!! amazing that you get to live there!