what we are all about...

Saturday, November 03, 2012

Bentley just wants to DANCE!

So my husband can really get down on the dance floor. 
He is hilarious and quite a site if you ask me. His style brings people that wouldn't normally step foot near the dance floor closer to it. They might just be coming over to stare.... either way, he knows how to draw a crowd. 
Bentley is a true entertainer :) 


As his wife of just a little over a year I am still getting used to this attention when we are dancing. It's not that I am embarrassed, I love being the girl married to the jokester :)  

 DANCE OFF?
I'm just not used to all eyes on me, people clearing the floor for you, sort of thing...

He is teaching me how to dance like a child again without a care in the world and I am so thankful for him!



XOXO 
Happy Weekend

No comments: