what we are all about...

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

thrifting and crafts

    

I turned one of my old skirts (I mean really old, from when I was in 9th grade old) into an apron. Last thing I would like to do is add some pockets. This would have been SO much quicker if I had a sewing machine!!! Christmas list necessity! 





Goodwill frames- $3 for the big one $2 for the little guy!



I am almost done with this jewelry display, minus the abundant amount of necklaces I have.  I will be adding hooks/knobs to hang them on. I am definitely pleased so far!

I was delighted when I found these Dexters. 
I rarely have good luck finding inexpensive shoes. Somehow and certainly without trying, I always fancy THE most expensive pair in the store.... Thrift wont break the bank. 
I found these kicks at Mission Thrift a.k.a. A Peek in the Attic for $6 bucks :)





  Zara coat $25 Misison Thrift

Ann Taylor LOFT blazer$5 Mission Thrift




I have already started picking things up here and there that I would like to put in the Nursery someday. 
Its never too early :) 
This was $2 bucks at Goodwill! You just cant buy embroidery like this anymore, its all poster prints. Not there is anything wrong with prints, I just prefer the older goods.



It was a most successful day of thrifting, can't wait to go again! 
XOXO


4 comments:

Kyle and Hayley said...

Love everything you have found and made!! I am especially jealous of the shoes!! SOO cute!!

Anonymous said...

So cute! BTW I totally remember that skirt! I had the same one in orange :)

Unknown said...

So cute. I totally remember that skirt- had the same one in orange :)

Bentley and Michelle said...

Nicole thats right! I remember it now that you mention it!