what we are all about...

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Forgiveness


Forgiveness is a trait I deeply respect. It is one of those remarkable qualities I notice in people, for it is more revealing than a smile or any talent, 
 in my opinion.
It is the sign of an old soul, who is emotionally and spiritually liberated!
Never succumbing to the actions of others towards you.

Those that forgive and let go easily are undeniably happier.
Mustering up genuine compassion for those who have wronged you, instead of allowing  anger toward them to fester and eat away at you will bring forth true happiness .  

I may be a little biased here, but forgiveness is one of my husbands most defining qualities! 
Which is undoubtedly one of the many reasons he is so darn happy all the time :)
Something that I fell in love with instantly, and continue to love and learn from everyday.
His heart is just to kind to hold that kind of hate or negativity inside for more than a millisecond.

I am working on it...
 I'm always getting better at it, its a progressive quality thats for sure!
No matter how big or small of a 'wrong doing' I am forgiving, practice makes perfect.
Sometimes I even pray for experiences that will help me polish that quality and show others how to let go with out thinking twice.

Who wants to hold on to that kind of hate and resentment?


If you are reading this I hope you don't think I am a stubborn, bitter girl who has a deep dark grudge festering within- not the slightest! 
This has just been on my mind lately as I watch loved ones close to me struggle to be happy because they are carrying such a heavy monkey on their back.
And they don't even realize they hold the key to their liberation!
to discover, 
to claim, 
to establish their happiness...



to be happy :)




No comments: