what we are all about...

Saturday, December 08, 2012

Cravings....

Alright, it was 7:50 AM and my body was saying to me 
I NEED a big juicy BURGER 
right now
Well actually it had been telling me that ever since Thursday evening. I'm not crazy about meat in general so I dismissed the peculiar hankering.  
Although anemia is no stranger on my moms side of the family. I must be lacking iron big time because Im getting plenty of protein in my diet, and I am not pregnant. My craving for nothing less than a big juicy burger could not be denied.

I suppose I should go get a simple blood test, my body is obviously speaking to me. 
I am always pretty good at listening. 

Lime, lemon, Malt vinegar, A1, ketchup and mustard. We were so ready for our burgers & fries! 

Holy Moly!
grilled onions, extra avocado, char burger
It's the simple things :)



Happy Weekend
XOXO

1 comment:

M. Fritze said...

THAT was such a great post! good job listening to your body you little foodie! wish i could have been there for a bite... looked yummy!!