what we are all about...

Thursday, December 06, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

Somehow this year we failed to take our annual Thanksgiving family photo!! I dont know how we let time slip away without snapping a single shot of the whole group in all its glory... but we did.
As the little ones grow, and our elders becoming more... elderly (and feisty for my Nana even though I thought that impossible for her character) I find it that much more important to get a photo! 
Oh well, there is always next year I suppose.

We spent our entire week break with my family in Green Valley. It is absolutely gorgeous- from the green rolling hills to the reddish-orange vineyards stretching for miles. I feel so at home, I almost feel like a child playing in the creek and orange orchard again. 
I miss those autumn colors here in SLO sometimes.


I tried cooking a few new dishes from my beloved Clean Eating Magazine. Bentley was in charge of the Turkey, no big deal ;) And he did a magnificent job. Not a single person from my family was impartial to his cooking! 
How could they be? He is SO good!! 

We spent our time riding bikes, going to SCI-FIT with dad, playing lots of guitar, cuddling with my Hercules, we visited the Oakland Temple, went to Santa Cruz and Rio Vista.



Chris even drove for the first time with Bentley :O yikes.





 The Elliptical 

Sit Ups! 


 Foster restaurant in Rio Vista



And of course Christmas hit our home in full force within a matter of days once we returned!

Now we are gearing up for some much needed Murdock family time in Utah and Vegas.
I am SO looking forward to the snow I can hardly contain myself!

Sledding, boarding and beanies here I come

No comments: