what we are all about...

Friday, December 07, 2012

December, You are adored!

December is one of the happiest months all year. 
Hands down.

This month started off with a much needed pedicure, baking, hot chocolate, christmas movies and music, decorating our humble abode, sewing stockings, quilting, and making our Christmas card :) Last year I didn't get around to making one, we had only been married for 3 months and I was overwhelmed with all that comes with two lives merging into one! 
I also finished up my first class at WGU! 
WOO HOO onto Surveying Literature from 16th, 17th and 18th century... not my cup of tea, I hope it goes well.

Bentley passed his Excel course which has so far been the biggest challenge for him at Full Sail. I totally can relate, that program is like another language, seriously! 
He also found a very old making it a very gorgeous piano in great condition for FREE.
Lets just hope it fits through our front door :)













Yup I actually sewed on the floor...
                                                                                   Photo credit to Bentley :)




But I think my absolute favorite thing about the December is the cozy, rainy weather that it brought to San Luis Obispo! I can not remember the last time I was that thankful for rain. I reveled in it and all its' laziness. It is so odd to feel like rain is a novelty, but for SLO sometimes it really doesn't come for months and months. 
The opposite of sunbathing in seattle I suppose!

With the rain, anyone who has curly hair knows that your curls will be a frizzy, hot mess.
And that is quite alright with me!




1 comment:

M. Fritze said...

oh i adore you! such domestic love going on there!! xo