what we are all about...

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Birthdays

Today is my other halfs' birthday! I can't believe how quickly time is flying by.This year is going to be just as fast if not faster with this new job of his. 
Time flys when you are having fun. 
And being the ambassador is pretty dang fun, so far :)

This next year of life will be one for the books. I foresee; graduation from college, recording time in the studio, babies, SLO living (and lots of it!), more sky diving, setting world records and many more adventures! I am so stoked to spend it with you and experience it all by your side.
I am SO, terribly glad you were born!


This year we went on an early picnic for lunch since I thought he a business meeting later in the day. The meeting was canceled and we ended up with a long beautiful day to our selves, in the sun, with yummy food.
Tough life ;)

Our little picnic reminded me of when I was a kid and would go exploring with my best friend caitlin until we found THE spot to set up our 'club' house. Well it is safe to say that today we found our spot and will return as frequently as possible! Rolling lush hills, with a creek nearby, and tall oak tree! heaven on earth I tell you!
Plus this time of year is gorgeous. The wild flowers are blooming, butterflies are swarming, the breeze is light, and the sun kisses my skin luring my freckles.  




No comments: