what we are all about...

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

California girl at heart

Our trip to California this summer was a much needed for this California grown sunflower.
We started in the bay area, drove down to clovis, on to San Luis Obispo, then Santa Monica, and last but not least New Port for my darling Kari's wedding.  We traveled through the entire state with a new born! All for family and friends of course. We might be a little bit crazy, but he was such an angel. So I am sure we will do it again :) Seriously, I don't know how I got so lucky with this babe of mine. He is a great little travel buddy.
 I was SO nervous about a 13 hour car drive, but he surprised us all.  There were a few extra stops for diaper changes and just to get out and have a change of scenery. I really love my boys. I am such a blessed, blessed girl. 



Any ways, here are some photos to document our state long trip. We will take all the time we can get with grandparents, uncle chris, and friends :)
AND weddings.
I LOVE weddings!!


grandpa jim




dessert at the fairmont in Santa Monica! YUM!! 


first ocean experience 

kissy cheeks from aunt mel


 da beach with aunt nicole


 beautiful bride


 college bestie showing me her fun santa monica life



 my boys



 through thick and thin..






until next time california!!! You were so good to us :) 

No comments: