what we are all about...

Friday, July 22, 2011

Birthdays

I just had one of the best birthdays, it's definitely on my top 3 birthday list now.


It started off with a free Panera pastry (doesn't get much better then free) Apple Crunch. YUM! I spent my peaceful morning reading, I finally finished The Help I highly recommend that book!



I Painted my nails lavender with sparkles, yes I am now 21 years young (: I walked to the PO Box to get all my mail/birthday letters :) i love snail mail! *hint hint





Parents, In-laws, and First Presidency




Then I met my handsome soon to be husband at Red Hot Pottery. This is a tradition that I just can't let die. I have done this every year since I was 12!
This is what Bentley and I created. . . 

I love how much he gets into it, he is extremely artistic and creative.

 My ideal birthday :)

He brought a huge bowl of fruit to snack on, he knows me sooo well.

Our wedding plates say. . . first step. hand in hand, (in spanish)The begging of outfitting our home.

 And of course we had to wrap it up with delicious italian food! 


Shouting Happy Birthday at the top oh his lungs while throwing confetti in the air all around us was definitely unexpected and SO much fun. 
Somewhere between Painting and eating I lost and found my wallet, thanks to the old couple that turned it in, and we saw Winnie the Pooh!!!!! It is such an adorable movie. We went to music at the Mission in down town SLO. Everything about today was Lovely. I am so happy :) I hope you are too!

1 comment:

Munro Murdock said...

Happy birthday! What an awesome day.