what we are all about...

Saturday, February 04, 2012

Exciting News! ! !

Bentley and I both got the jobs we were being interviewed for! I will soon be working at CL Smith elementary just a few blocks from our apartment. I won't even have to drive to work anymore, I think that is the best part. Traffic isn't even that bad in SLO I would just prefer to walk or bike. Bentley will be at Baywood in Los Osos where he has been filling in another position but still carpooling to work with teachers from SLO. 
Life is good.

I was also called to work in primary at church :) the nursery to be more specific. Just when I thought I was leaving the preschool age of 'big girl panties' aka fancy nancies in my classroom, separation anxiety, and crying. . . . To be honest I was/am a little sad about that. I know I am going to miss my little blue jays. Besides their parents I have been alot of their FIRST teachers. I love that feeling and responsibility. So I will still get my baby fix every week on Sundays.
Bentley was called last Sunday to be the first councilor in the elders quorum, AND he just started his online classes for Full Sail university (I am SO proud). BAchelors in Music Business couldn't be a more suitable major for my handsome man.
We are a busy couple over here.

Even though this all feels too good to be true, there is a catch. The start date CL Smith would like is THE day of our friends wedding. . . in Hawaii. Of course right! So we are still working out some details. But I have confidence all will fall into place.
There is no backing out now, not even with travelers insurance. 

This has been a blessed week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Michelle! You probably don't remember me but I worked with you at Coldstone wayyy back when(friends with jessica ririe and josh seeley:) Well my mom is Mrs. Sainsbury tell her hi for me! I hope you love CL Smith!

Christine Sainsbury