what we are all about...

Monday, February 06, 2012

No rhyme or reason for this one. . . . .

If I keep eating as much fruit as I have been this last week I am going to have some serious problems. I am just being honest here, lets be real!
I LOVE fruit if it were humanly possible to eat nothing but fruit for a lifetime I think I could do it. 
Well.  . . .
 thats not entirely true, I just caught a whiff of the chicken and quinoa enchiladas in our oven and immediately felt differently. 

******************

Tonight we are elated, 
Bentley just completed week 1 of his program, only 104 weeks left to go! 
I am already so proud
I officially have my new positions start date  locked in! I can not believe I will get to walk to school aka 'work' pretty soon!:D
I managed to teach my little mandarin speaking two year old preschooler a new word today - SHOES. What girl doesn't need to know that word?! Plus her shirt said "I've got daddy under my spell" 
He is totally asking for it. 
It is supposed to rain tomorrow- FINALLY
Our oven is full, our hearts are warm and minds at rest. 
Only thing missing is a good run, endorphins make every day better!!!


Happy Monday, hope your week has started out pleasantly!
Mrs. Murdock

No comments: