what we are all about...

Thursday, February 02, 2012

one of my favorite salads

Today was a long day.
Not a stressful kinda long day. However it was full of job interview butterflies, FAFSA papers, transcript request forms,  Centergy (yoga and pilates combined), AND preschoolers :)
Nuff' said.
Nothing a fresh spinach salad couldn't fix. Feisty forces tried to persuade me to go to the frozen goodness aisle for a pint of my 2 best friends, Ben and Jerry. *Que internal motivation. 
I keep telling myself "You have this one day to make good choices, and if you mess up you have to wait till tomorrow for a re-do"
So far its been working for me.



This salad is very simple and easy!
Ingredients:
Spinach
Boysenberries (or blue berries)
Blue cheese
walnuts
green apple
balsamic and olive oil (I sometimes use the italian seasoning dressing packet and substitute the vinegar for balsamic for a very delicious balsamic vinaigrette) 
                                       ENJOY!

No comments: