what we are all about...

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Valentine

On this day last year, I was waiting anxiously to meet up with Bentley in Vocal Jazz and sing the afternoon away
(that is the class where our story began) 
He wrote me a poem on parchment and twisted it around a calla lily and tied it with a strip of leather.


SO SUBTLE BENT


This year I am enjoying my million dollar view- him cooking in OUR kitchen by my side. 
How quickly, and sweetly life changes

I could have guessed from the words of his poem last year that I would soon be his Valentine. 
Little did I know the very next year I would not only be his Valentine, but his wife too! 
How did I get so lucky?
May our curls forever be intertwined
 



Heart shaped pasta will be eaten . . . .


Massive amounts of frozen yogurt will be devoured! ! !
(too much to be photographed, obviously)


XOXO 
Happy Valentines Day 
Love the Missus'




PS- 2 days until Bentley's gig @ SLO Brew
and 3 days until Hawaii!!!


No comments: