what we are all about...

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Retirement ? !

It's official I signed for my new job, my retirement plan options, healthcare, benefits, wage, and everything else "grown up". 
'When did all this happen?' I wondered during my personel meeting. When did I grow up?
I didn't think there would be an exact moment in my life when I literally thought that to myself. I always assumed it would happen in a way that time stretched it out like a Stephen King novel slowly unfolding. 
So here is to my last week at Blue Sky Preschool, a bitter sweet.
Despite how grownup I feel, I will be riding my bike to work now just like the good old days of elementary school and lemonade stands :) 
Best of all I'll be working with children with special needs from here on out!
I am SO excited.
Here is to being young and feeling so grown up. 
I love this season of life.

Another highlight of this month is Bentleys show this coming thursday at SLO Brew (where he purposed to me of all places) He will be opening for the California Honey Drops This band is so awesome! He is so happy to be playing for them, and I cant wait to get my dance on :)




No comments: