what we are all about...

Monday, April 23, 2012

Engagement 1 year ago....

A year ago today my husband asked for my hand in marriage. A year ago today we began a new chapter in life with one another, hand in hand. 
Primer paso,
mano en mano.
(as our hand painted, home made reception plates say. we are a very crafty couple)
That night was full of surprises, family, the best of friends and good music. It could not have been any better. He asked me to marry him at his Music Academy graduation concert during his set (on stage) at SLO Brew. It was well planned and cleverly kept from he. He even called my best friends from out of town to make sure they could come to the concert and celebrate the moment with us :)
It was heavenly, dreamlike, perfect.

Thank you honey for taking such good care of me and working so hard.
Thank you for waking me when I am having a bad dream.
Thank you for 'back tickles' and rubbing my feet (my favorite) 
Thank you for singing to me and writing sweet love songs.
Thank you for your love notes.
Thank you for the often, no reason at all flowers.
Thank you for being such a spontaneous goof ball and knowing exactly how to make me relax and laugh.
Thank you for our fun, fun, fun adventures!



Thank you my darling.The best is yet to come!xoxo Mrs. Murdock




2 comments:

Munro Murdock said...

Thumbs-up! Love the dressed ocean pics...can't wait to get some of our own when we are back in Hawaii.

You two are great. Keep lovin' life!

Unknown said...

I love my sweet little wife!! This year has flown by & I can't wait for the thousands we have to come!! =:o)