what we are all about...

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Post



There is nothing like getting some beautifully artistic snail mail from a dear friend.
I love post.
I also love bronze, gold, and yellow.
 Today, I hit the jackpot.
This was a nice surprise in the PO Box!

Could she get any cuter?

Get a load of that golden goodness right there!

I love, love, LOVE her hand writing...


To my dearest Jordie, congrats!
You did it!!!
All the hard work, late nights, BS classes, teachers & coffee was well worth it. 
 I knew one of us was tough enough to stick it out at Long Beach. I am so happy for you, and excited to see where you will go with this under your belt accompanied by all of your ambitions. 
Your passion and creativity is an inspiration, but what I think I admire most is your eager heart.
Not all are blessed with such desire.


We are growing up too fast! But not growing up at all, at the same time :)
You are my kindred spirit, and I miss you so much.

XOXO

No comments: